Stress can be caused by external and internal forces. Stress can be much more than just a busy schedule. Changes in blood sugar, magnesium and folate levels, and even the adrenal system can all increase stress levels in the body.
All these changes are often brought about by a vitamin deficiency. Specifically, a
Vitamin B is the most closely tied to stress. Manage the B-group levels, and the entire body and mind will benefit.
There are 13 essential vitamins the human body needs to function properly and 8 of these vitamins fall under the B-group category.
Vitamin B is good for energy, metabolization, and stress. While each of the 8 has a specific function within the body, the overall functions are collaborative.
- Vitamin B1 is known to help regulate the body’s blood sugar levels. Depending on the individual, spikes or drops in blood sugar can lead to mental fog and anxiety.
- Vitamin B2 is known to help regulate the body’s processing of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates directly affect mood and energy.
- Vitamin B3 helps regulate the body’s serotonin levels. Serotonin directly affects mental stability and mood.
- Vitamin B5 is known to help regulate the body’s adrenal glands. Cortisol is the stress hormone regulated by the adrenal glands.
- Vitamin B6 is known to help regulate the body’s serotonin and norepinephrine levels. Both directly affect mental stability, mood, and the ability to cope with stress. Also to help regulate the body’s magnesium levels, which is important for women with PMS.
- Vitamin B7 is known to help regulate the body’s processing of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B9 is known to help regulate the body’s folic acid levels. Deficiencies in vitamin B9 levels have been found in patients with depression. Folic acid is a natural antidepressant.
- Vitamin B12 is known to help regulate the body’s folic acid levels. Vitamin B12 also promotes a healthy nervous system. The nervous system controls the adrenal glands, which in turn controls the body’s cortisol levels.
Take (1) capsule daily as a dietary supplement
- Supports a calm, relaxed mood
- Contains B Vitamins
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Supports the Immune system
- Made in the USA