Delicious & Healthy!
Our Marine collagen is a protein formulated with the best high-quality ingredients in the market. It is unflavored and it works great to add it in smoothies, coffee, and even baking recipes.
Why is Collagen Important?
Collagen is a major component of bones, skin, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. It provides structure and support throughout your body. It’s known as the ‘glue’ that holds your body together. Your body makes it, but as you age it produces less and less quality collagen.
This is why consuming high-quality protein is important because it helps with collagen production — it gives your body the amino acids it needs to make new proteins (like collagen!).
Try this delicious, yet healthy pumpkin fudge bites recipe with our Marine Collagen.
¼ cup nut butter, I used crunchy peanut butter
1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
½ Tablespoon melted coconut oil
3 scoops Marine collagen peptides
3 Tablespoons coconut flour
pinch of cinnamon
1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips
2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
1½ Tablespoons nut butter
½ Tablespoon cocoa/cacao powder
1-2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Grab two bowls, mix the pumpkin mixture in one and the chocolate mixture in another.
- Scoop pumpkin mixture into the cavities of a silicone ice cube tray, filling each about halfway, and press mixture down.
- Pour a thin layer of chocolate on top of each until all are covered, then go back and add more chocolate to each until you run out.
- Place the tray in the fridge to harden for 20-30 minutes and enjoy.
- Store leftovers in the fridge and eat 1-2 bites a day.
- Makes 6-8 bites.
- Store in the fridge for a couple of days or in the freezer (it lasts longer).